Collating the total cost of completing a project can be a lengthy and strenuous process, choose Trecelyn Consultancy Services Ltd for a thorough and accurate breakdown. Working across the whole of the UK we utilise 45 years of industry experience, working on numerous projects and services to ensure that you pay the correct price to complete your project.
We provide a comprehensive breakdown of the cost plan for your project, showing your return and offering advice on estimating jobs for a number of subcontractors and contractors to enable them to secure jobs.
All our estimates are accurate, and bespoke to every single one of our clients, ensuring we take all company costs and profit margins are taken into consideration.
We give all clients a detailed labour resource summary, to check how many hours contractors should spend on materials for the job and how long the work will take them to complete.
We provide a material breakdown summary, where we will work out all the required quantities of materials to complete the desired project. When at the tendering stage our clients will then be able to send this to the suppliers, so they get the exact price and update the bill of quantities for the project. This is beneficial for our clients as in the case of drawings being updated or items being taken away at a later stage they do know have a risk of losing big chunks of profit that is hidden away in the BQQ.
We will work closely with you to ensure you do not encounter any risks, and all your wastage factors are accounted for in the bill of quantities. We will provide all the necessary paperwork you will need to ensure your project runs smoothly and encounter a good profit margin within your desired project.
When working with our clients we offer a Day Rate for each business, as well as a lump sum for the work that they need us to complete.
We offer our estimation services for a range of projects, these include:
* New Builds
* Fit-out ( Cat A & Cat B )
* Barn Conversions
* Domestic Extension
* Bespoke Residential Developments
* Social Housing
* Office Developments
* Care Homes
* Health Care
Such is our experience we offer a range of different services, these include:
* Advice on the Overall Cost of the Construction Building
* Advice on Suitable Contractors and Subcontractors for Your Proposed Project
* Advice on Procurement Methods
* Budget Estimating
* Building Estimating
* Elemental Cost Planning and Analysis
* Feasibility Studies
* Production of Tender Documentation for Projects and Subcontract Works
* Preparation of Take-Offs and SMM7 or NRM Bill of Quantities
* Tendering Services
* Value Engineering
* Mediation Services between Companies and Private Clients
* Schedule of Works
* Builders Quantities
* Accurate Build Cost
* Cost Reduction
* Estimating and Tendering
* Sending Packages to Subcontractors
* Creating Comparisons and Negotiating Tender Packages
* Procurement of Subcontractors
* Pre-Let Meetings and Placing Orders
* Site Valuations
* Preparation of Applications for Payments and Valuations
* Assessment and Negotiation of Variations
* Cost Value Reports
* Projected Costs
* Final Accounts Negotiation
* Subcontractor and Supplier Sourcing
* Ongoing Cost Management
* Final Accounts
* Creating Bill of Quantities